• Based in Kabul, servicing all of Afghanistan.
• Worldwide Medical Evacuation and Emergency Medical Services.
• General Medical Services provided in Kabul.
• Basic and Advanced Training (including courses delivered in Dari & Pashto).
• High-risk medical support.
• Risk management consultancy.
• Equipment supply and recommendation.
• Repatriation of mortal remains.
• Partnered with, Flight Ambulance International, one of the world's leading air ambulance providers and Afghanistan's leading airline - Kam Air.
• Fixed Wing for transport to international ports, using dedicated air ambulances.
• Fixed and rotary wing aircraft available for transport within Afghanistan.
• Low annual administration fee $100 for all registered staff.
• Includes annual physical exam for staff posted to or passing through Kabul.
• Air ambulances are crewed by intensive care physicians, specialist nurses and/or paramedics.
• All medical staff working in Afghanistan maintain professional registration with the governing body for their professions in their home country.
• Paramedics are registered with, and participate in, the continuing education program required by the US National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT), regardless of their home country.
Emergency - +93796 747 712, +93786 223 141, 008821684442457
please call numbers in order shown here
Afghanistan - +93796 747 712 & +93786 223 141
Australia - +61407 761874