Because Caring For Your Staff is Critical to Your Mission, Providing You Quality Health Care Programs is Ours.
Your team is your most valuable asset. You can’t be successful without their consistent, sound performance. But caring for them in high-risk environments poses significant challenges. We understand this and have developed programs to help you.
Our services enable you to carry out your mission by:
- Providing you assurance that your medical needs will be serviced professionally, affordably, and consistently
- Keeping your staff healthy, fit for service, and more satisfied with their work environment
- Offering turn-key crisis management plans and protocols for optimal outcomes
- Helping you offer benefits that enable you to attract and retain high-value employees
- Reducing risk and potential liability of illnesses and injuries.
Guardian Medevac offers your organization:
- One-call emergency care and medevac evacuation services (medevac air transport services for Afghanistan and Dubai)
- Acute and primary care
- Integrated medical support for high-risk environments
- Risk management consulting
- Quality medical training to improve your team’s performance
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Preferred patient registration service.
Who You Will Work With.
Guardian Medevac was founded to address the distinct medical needs of organizations in high-risk environments. Our founders have extensive experience in emergency health care delivery and management, and we staff experienced intensive care physicians, specialists, and paramedics. A sound infrastructure, management accountability, and smart strategic partnerships have enabled the firm to consistently provide exemplary services to Kabul and Middle East based clients.
Select from Health Care Programs Designed For Your Success
You can choose from a comprehensive suite of services that will enable you to coordinate with one provider for all of your team’s medical needs.
Are We Right For You?
If you are a non-government organization (non-profit, relief agency, or government contractor) with a presence in Afghanistan or the Middle East, our services can help you. We can provide customized medical programs for your staff of 10-500+ employees.